Good dental veneers require the combination of technical expertise and an artistic touch. The Arrow Smile Dental team has both! We’ve created veneers for patients of all types that are beautiful, durable, and functional. As one of the most respected dental veneer providers in Covina, we invite you to test us out. Our office is equipped with the latest and most effective technologies to furnish our patients with astounding results.
Arrow Smile Dental customizes veneers for each patient. Below are some of the basic details about veneers:
- Veneers are thin yet resilient and are bonded to teeth with a strong adhesive.
- Porcelain veneers are extremely durable often enduring for 10 years of more.
- Most veneers will look exactly like natural teeth so they are especially helpful in improving the aesthetics of a smile.
- There are 3 major veneer material types—ceramic, composite, and porcelain.
- Among the 3 major veneer types are various sub-categories of each material.
Some veneer types are useful for certain dental applications; therefore, Arrow Smile Dental utilizes multiple veneer types instead of a “one type is best” method.
Q and A
Before you decide to move ahead with veneers, we will cover all of the pros and cons with you so that you can confidently make a decision. We’ll also explain specific dental hygiene techniques that will help you to maintain your veneers for as long as possible. When veneers are placed correctly and cared for properly, they can bring lasting benefits to patients.